Informationen zur Anzeige:
Market Intelligence Analyst* (m/w/d)
20.03.2023, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | Market Intelligence Analyst* Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – 17,200 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Market Intelligence Analyst*
- Leads and executes Market, Competitor and Account Intelligence projects and market studies to support new business opportunities across businesses and regions
- Steers and further develops internal Market Intelligence (MI) systems and processes globally
- Executes regular competitors, markets, and technology monitoring to support strategic decision-making
- Sets up and improves market data models incl. forecasting and sizing for technological markets
- Evaluates and establishes new MI tools with focus on AI technology
- Strong collaboration with internal functions and business units as well as external partners
- University degree in economics, engineering, or business science
- 3-5 years of experience in market/competitive intelligence, strategy, or market research in an international B2B environment e.g. in a global industrial, investor or consulting company
- Experience in analyzing high-tech markets and products
- Excellent knowledge of market intelligence methods, tools and processes
- Profound analytical and conceptual skills ideally including first experience in the specific application of Data Science and AI
- Excellent presentation and communication skills depending on a target group (e.g., executive management, sales, technical teams), service orientation
- Strategic thinking, strong project management skills
- Fluent in English and German, further languages are beneficial
SCHOTT’s openness to promote your further development is just as great as our additional benefits. Ranging from active health management via flexible working hours all the way to corporate pension plans: everything geared to suit your goals and needs.
Discover a special corporate culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their entire potential.
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the precondition for the success of our company. Subsidized pension plan Holistic corporate health management Free Parking Canteen
To strengthen our Global Market Intelligence Team in Mainz, we are looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst* at the earliest possible date.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Die aktuellsten SCHOTT AG Angebote: